Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'll finally be a little more personal for the letters from you mom hahaha!!

It sounds like nothing is really changing! First off, is Claire driving yet?? Is my car still sitting by the mailbox?? haha I don't know why, but I've been thinking about my car lately. I'm just curious I guess!

I don't remember doing that name to be honest. I know there were some other Beeson's in there, but they were on your dad's side..... so that's awkward ;)
I'm glad to hear that Jack is growing up a little bit every week. It's funny that he decided to step up as soon as I left you know? Wow! John MIller is finally retiring!!! That's crazy. When is it going to be? Who's the new band director?? Also, hows the show going?  
 
I loved that first hand written letter! I forgot to ask, did dad ever get my rock?? Oh and did you ever send me a package? I haven't gotten it yet if you did. Also, what's the last photo you got from me? I don't know how many of them send through.

I had a really good week this week, Though Tuesday was the hardest day of my mission so far. When Elder Maybee left, I just had the most empty feeling inside. So I went in the bathroom and prayed for a long time. Then Elder Mamea and I got to work, and it ended up being one of the best days of my  mission. I've really had to step it up this week being district leader and all. I've been lost in the work since he left. But yeah, thank you for your prayers!!

one more thing. So do you know how you used to pray for people on your mission to help them break word of wisdom probs... that they would feel physically sick if they wanted to smoke? 
 
Well I told one of our investigators that  and he was kind of like "whatever," Then a couple weeks later after praying for that pretty consistently, I got a text from him, and he said that he was in the hospital getting surgery on his face. (He had been in a car accident when he was little, and his face is a little disfigured) then he said that he had stitches in his mouth and that he couldn't smoke for a long time. I helped him recognize that that was the answer to our prayers for him. He was very happy about it. 
It was a testimony builder to me that the Lord has a plan for everyone. Who would have known that a car accident would make him be able to quit smoking later on?! crazy. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I love you mom. Hopefully I'll have time to write the massive email!!

I love all of you, I really do!

Love, Elder Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment