Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I made it!!!!!

Hey Mom and family and friends!!!
G'day!!! I made it here safely first off! It took us four flights to get here. We went from SLC to Vegas, then Vegas to LAX, then from LAX to Sydney, then from Sydney to Perth! haha a total of 24 hours in the plane!!! It's all good though. It's weird to think that it's two in the morning for you. Any who, I guess I'll talk a little bit about my week.
So when I emailed on Thursday, I forgot to send out in the main email that I was assigned to New York Rochester while my visa was coming. Then we checked the next day, and my visa was there, but not my companion Elder Wheeler's :/ so he ended up going there on monday morning at 3:30. Not a ton happened between thursday and Sunday, so I'll just talk about my traveling!
It was nice to talk to everyone on the phone. After I talked with you, I went on the plane and I sat next to a dude who was heading to vegas who was starting a steakhouse. He didn't want to talk to me though. Everytime I asked him a question, he would answer and put his headphones back in hahaha! oh well. Then from from Vegas to LAX I sat by this Australian lady. She was originally from New Zealand, but she had been living in Brisbane for the past 15 years. She was a neat lady. I feel like she was the typical Australian, she just loved bragging about her country, she was funny. 
Then we got to LAX.  We found a sister who was heading to sydney who was visa waiting in detroit. Anyways long story short, we made it here and I'm fine!! hahaha sorry my mission president is kicking me off the computer! I'll talk to you all later! 

Elder Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment